Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week 8 (#18) First document using Zoho

I went to the Zoho Writer and created a free account of chieuattu for myself in Zoho Writer. I think this Word Processing resource is wonderful. This might benefit us from spending money to update our Word software.

I tried the Publish function and creted the "First document using Zoho" to be a sharing source. The software gave me an html link to post on my blog. The viewers can also give comment about this post. This is cool!!!I also tried Zoho wiki, which was an awesome function, my wiki is http://chieuattu.wiki.zoho.com/

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Zoho is also a great tool for library customers who don't have a way to save the documents they are creating. They can create a Zoho account, save their documents there and then access them from anywhere. What an improvement over floppy disks!