Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week 9 (#23 Conclusion)

Though it is time consuming and I had spent numerous of hours of my own time, to me Learning 2.0 is the most wonderful thing that happens. This is one of fastest ways to expand our online services and provide the needed information to the community. It is 24/7 if the resources such as feeds, bookmarks, pictures, podcast, etc... are shared through the Web. Today teens are spending their time mostly online working on their myspace, blog, flickr, rodeo, games. As a librarian I do need to learn more modern technology and online tools to keep up with them. Yeah, I am Learning 2.0 graduate. I am so excited about this whole ordeal. I spent so much time on this but also learning so much incredible information. Many many different things such as flickr, delicious, image creator, fd’s toys, and so many other things that I have heard and seen people do but never got a chance to get the hands-on experience, but this learning 2.0 session has given me this opportunity. I am really seeing myself using all of these experiences for work in future.